Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Warm Weather ...

It isn't very often in Jan./Feb. that you get to spend a whole lot of time outdoors. We've definitely been taking advantage of it this week. I took my camera out while the kids played in the sandbox and on the trampoline after Ky got home from school today.




I asked her to smile for me and this is what I got...we're in so much trouble when she hits her rebellious stage...


Stratton managed to crawl himself right back indoors and close the door behind him. On the plus side, he really enjoyed mirroring where Ky and Beck put their hands, on the downside, my once clean window is now disgustingly dirty!


Playing in the dump truck.

Showing off his tummy table while in the sand...


I love Beck's face in this shot. He was super angry that Ky jumped in front of the camera...


This is classic Beck....

No comments:

Post a Comment