Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beck & Jordan


This past weekend, my good friend Jess headed up to Dallas from Houston with her two year old son Jordan. Last month I was able to take a trip her direction and meet Jordan and her new baby girl. As soon as I met Jordan I know we just HAD to get him and Beck together.

Now that Jess is quickly becoming a seasoned stay at home mom, she loaded him up and headed to Dallas for Beck's birthday party.

The boys actually did better than I thought they would (I guess I should say MINE did better than I thought) That is, until Beck opened his presents Saturday evening and decided no one, and I mean NO ONE was allowed to even look at them, let alone play with them. But Jordan was a great sport about it (this boy is about as even tempered and patient as I have ever seen).

We spent a ton of time outside, thanks to the beautiful weather, and although the weekend flew by and the trip seemed way too short, I'm so glad they were able to make it.

My favorite moment of the trip was the square off that took place in our living room. Beck had all his cars lined up on the couch. He wanted to move to the right, Jordan wanted to move to the left, and so they just leaned into each other, neither willing to give any, and they both looked up at us like...really? does he really think he's going to win this one?...It was quite funny, and a memory I'm sure Jess and I will carry with us for quite sometime.

Hopefully it won't be long until we can all get together again, and I'm sure by that time Stratton, and maybe even Julia, will be getting in on the action as well!

Thanks Jess, for a wonderful weekend!

Ky and the boys running back and forth from our yard to the neighbors tree. Jordan really enjoyed having someone older to follow around and copy, of course this is nothing new for Beck. I'm so lucky Ky's so alright with it.


Two peas in a pod.

Ok, so how can you say no to this face? Seriously, I don't know how she does it!


Corny pose...

Playing chalk in the front porch, although it looks more like they've been rolling in it...



SOOO cute!
I haven't given up hope that this wonderful family will pack it all up and move to Dallas soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment