Two years ago beck struggled his way into this world with his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck, and although sometimes he makes me wish I had something wrapped around my own, I couldn't imagine our life without him.
Not a day goes by where he doesn't make me smile, and laugh out loud (usually when I'm suppose to disciplining him!)
We celebrated his actual birthday by taking all three kids to the fair. It has been years since we last went (thanks to pregnancies with the boys). The weather wasn't too bad, although Stratton was pretty hot in the stroller.
It did seem really crowded to me, but maybe that's because a family of five, with two strollers, is quite a big group to maneuver around at a place like that. Beck and Ky had a blast riding rides and playing games. And of course we came home with a bag of cotton candy (my fave!) Here are a couple pics from our trip.
Ky riding the dumbo ride. Beck was too short, and preferred the car rides anyways.
Bad to the bone! The birthday boy livin' it up!
This cracked me up! Stratton LOVES to play with the tag on his big stroller (which we rarely use anymore) But this shot makes it look like he's reading the safety warnings.
Happy second birthday my main man. All the little boys in this world and somehow I got two of the best. I'm one lucky mom!
Couldn't get Beck to look at me the entire time, too much to see!






No comments:
Post a Comment