I realized it had been a while since I got a good shot of Stratton, well really any of the kids, but especially Stratton. There's something so uninspiring about trying to capture Beck in pictures right now (maybe because its impossible) that I've sorta been slacking in the picture taking department all together. Yesterday, Strat woke up a bit before Beck from his afternoon nap, so I decided to try and get a few shots in, hoping that one or more would turn out. I so wish I knew how to really USE our camera, but nonetheless I think I at least got a couple reasonable pics in. I posted a few of my favorites.
The one below is my favorite. I think its the only shot I've ever taken where his head shape and hair doesn't make him look like an alien, and I love how he's showing off his full lips.
His eyebrows and eyes are so full of expression. Cracks me up!
Took a couple shots inside before heading outdoors. The light wasn't really working for me (again, wish I knew how to work the camera)
Sure hope that big head is full of brains!!!!




Pictures of him always make me smile! I love the ones outside!!
ReplyDelete